ASK Classification

This data server provides access to the results of the unsupervised classification of all galaxy spectra in the seventh and final Sloan Digital Sky Survey data release (SDSS/DR7) as described in Sánchez Almeida et al. (2010 ApJ 714,487S). 99% of the galaxies can be assigned to only 17 major classes, with 11 additional minor classes including the remaining 1%.
   

 Resources 
 
  Searchform
 
 
 
  Help Desk


The system has been developed and is maintained by CAB (INTA- CSIC). If you use the ASK Archive in your research, please include the following acknowledgement in any resulting publications:

"This publication makes use of the ASK archive, developed under the Consolider-Ingenio 2010: First Science with the GTC and the Spanish Virtual projects supported from the Spanish MICINN through grants CSD2006-00070 and AyA2008-02156."


Version 0.2 - May 2010    © CAB Home   -   Help Desk